Toowoomba's most spectacular renovation
75 Geoffrey Street Mount Lofty
It’s not often you find a heritage home of this calibre in the Garden City that has been renovated from the ground up.
Located in prestigious Mount Lofty, 75 Geoffrey street takes pride of place on a quiet street moments from all conveniences and some of Toowoomba’s most prominent schools, cafes and parks.
This three bedroom, two bathroom home stands proudly on a large leafy block and is ideal for anyone wanting extra space for visiting friends or relatives. But wait if this isn't enough it also has it own detached studio with private ensuite.
- Luxuriously appointed over-sized family bathroom with free-standing stone bath
-detached studio with private ensuite
- master bedroom retreat with private ensuite and walk in robe
-Caesar stone benchtops throughout
- marble mosaic splash backs
-fully re-wired and re-plumbed
- over 45sqm of hardwood decking made from spotted bluegum
- five burner free standing gas cooktop with electric oven
- Single car lock up garage with power
- new exposed aggregate driveway
-A/C to living and master bedroom
-Established orange and mandarin trees
Don’t miss the opportunity to own one of Toowoomba’s most spectacular renovations.
Contact Baden or Nelson on 0403 063 257
SATURDAY 11:00 - 11:30
SUNDAY 11:00 - 11:30
OFFERS OVER $499,000+